Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Late Night Outing

I wanted to do some research of my own, so I drove out to the Hollywood Riviera down by PCH on the edge of Torrance. I was expecting more outdoor seating, which is what I was looking for, but didn't capture much. All photos were blurry, not a surprise, but I got a good enough look-around of what I wanted to recreate. Sadly not enough of it was photographed. Tables. Utensils. Napkins. Candles. Chairs. I think I can handle that. I went out, mostly to feel the vibe.

Also, the reason I drove over there was because I had my dad's car for the night, and I just love driving that car. Stick, of course.


'87 BMW 325i, parked next to Torrance Beach, were I sat for 10 minutes listening to the sounds of the waves. Such a dream needs to be lived every so often.

No comments:

Post a Comment