Monday, September 24, 2012

Alandria's Nightlife

I earlier posted about background images for my character, but I recently changed what I had in mind. Those posts are gone for their irrelevant purposes, but all you need to know is that she was sitting on a crate behind a brick building next to an alley.
     Now I want her to sit at an outdoor cafĂ©. She will be alone at her table, with one other figure in the distance, probably sitting down at another table.

The lighting! Very desirable. Especially the lights and trees. I will try to include them.
I could elevate my scene and place her near a balcony, as shown here.
I want to illustrate using this 1-point perspective and arrangement of tables.

This demonstrates a similar desired nighttime vibe.
This has a nice setting.
This, like the others, has a nice setting. Simply a point of reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment