Tuesday, November 13, 2012

One Day, This Will Happen

I have written of a movie for several months now. It's in a journal I carry around, and on Evernote. I've described characters, scenes, acts, shots, locations, ideas, plots, subplots, and all other details of the sort. I'm not here to share that with you, just here to inform you that it exists.

My teacher wants us to create a movie poster. Obviously, we have to have a movie in mind, and apparently it can't be an already existing one. Luckily for me and my real desire to make such a thing, I'm a step ahead. In fact, my previous poster, with Alandria, is in fact a scene I wanted to include in my film. Therefore, the poster can also act as a real movie poster. But I didn't feel it was strong enough to act as one, so I modified it. Changed the tone, colors, added some blur to correct the viewer's focus, added a block of credits and its title, and bam, movie poster.



I more recently was given an instruction sheet concerning the details of the poster, so I'll have to make some changes to it. But for now, at least I can still say I'm a step (or more) ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment